Resort: – 260 Chemin de Peyre-Long, 06570 Saint-Paul-de-Vence, France
Villa L’Oliverai: – 261 Avenue Henri Matisse, 06140 Vence, France
Directions to the resort
Via the autoroute from Cannes:
Take the exit at Cagnes-sur-Mer and follow direction Vence.
After a few kilometres you arrive to the outskirts of Cagnes-sur-Mer.
At the second light, turn left towards the pénétrante (dual carriage way) which you will reach at the upcoming roundabout.
Via the autoroute from Nice:
Take the exit at Cagnes-sur-Mer. This leads directly into the pénétrante. Follow direction Vence.
Continuation is now the same for both exits:
- At the next roundabout you will see a McDonald’s on your left; go straight on always direction Vence.
- At the next roundabout you will see the fire brigade headquarters on the right, follow direction Vence.
- Continue and pass two more roundabouts in the direction of Vence.
- At the next roundabout you will see a bakery (Boulangeri) on your right. Turn right into this road (Chemin des Espinets), pass the bakery on your left hand and continue for 900 meters.
- Turn left onto Chemin de Peyrelong (this street has a dead-end sign).
Le Haut des Espinets is the third property on the right, number 260 (big wooden sliding gate).